Peak Performance Sports Coach
Do you want to reach your full potential?
Imagine how it would feel to be the best you can
be at your sport!!
Sport isn’t just a physical game it’s also a mental game.
They say only 10% of the game is physical,
so that means that 90% is mental.
You work so hard training that 10% of your ability, but neglect the other 90%.
Isn’t it time to get that 90% into action and really bring out the best in you.
You can train for years and years, but once you have the physical part correct,
then it all comes down to a mental game.
My style of hypnosis is fast, effective and powerful.
Here is a short list of things I can help you with:
More self esteem
Calm under pressure
Stop self doubt
Get into the "zone"
You can be the fittest, healthiest person in the world, but unless you have your mind
right you are not going to perform your best.
In fact you have lost before you have even begun.
You won’t find success in a diet or from a bottle.
You can keep getting the results you have been getting or you can
be the best you can be.
The choice is yours.
Now it’s time to get that mental toughness you need to really achieve your goals, without the mental side of you’re training, you will have to constantly battle with the demons that are holding you back.
Imagine how it would feel playing the best you can be every time,
not just every now and then.
Best of all hypnosis results are instant, drug free and have no side affects.
Hypnosis can be used on all types of sports or training.
Hypnosis has been proven time and time again to be the fastest and most
successful life changing therapy available.
So reaching your full potential is achievable.
Contact me today!!
Just look how it is helping sports people all over the world.
Appointments can occur via Skype at a time that suits you and done in the comfort of your home.
Please note: there is more in depth information & other topics on
Boosting Your Sports Performance in the blog section.